Students are very much interested in working in Canada due to the numerous opportunities that are available there. However, there are lots of people who are confused that how to get a student visa for Canada and want to know about the exact process of doing it.
Canada is a country that has tons of opportunities for students who can start their careers and explore lots of new avenues. There are lots of the world’s best universities and colleges in the country that gives you an enormous amount of exposure. In order to study in Canada, you only have to get the Student Visa for Canada which will also serve as the Canadian study permit. With the permit, you can stay in Canada then apply for the Visa; however, I would recommend you to get the Visa first before going.
What is the Process of Getting a Student Visa for Canada?
The process is pretty simple which I have shared below for you. I have just added the salient feature for you.
- Firstly, you have to find an institute.
- Then fill the application with all the relevant and true information.
- Counseling session.
- Then arrange the Certificate of Acceptance.
- Narrow down to Visa Application Package.
- Then submit the Application.
- Now you are supposed to Create MyCIC Account
- Afterward, you are supposed to send the documents to CIC.
- Then you will be called for an interview at the Visa Office.
How to Apply for Student Visa – Step by Step Guide
In order to share the process in a much detailed manner, I am sharing a complete step-by-step guide with you that how to apply for Student Visa. The process for applying for Canada Citizenship and Immigration is quite straightforward and simple and we are trying to make it as simple as possible.
Note: In order to submit the application online, you need to make sure that you have Debit or Credit card in hand.
- You need to find the Visa Application center and there will be a help desk. You may ask the help desk about the most recent process of applying for the Visa or you may clear all your confusion with them.
- I would also recommend you to enroll in any counseling service as they will help you to select the right kind and type of college for yourself. They will also help you find the courses and other relevant issues which you may across in the future.
- After that, you will be required to get the Letter of Acceptance. The letter should be from any organization which is recognized by the higher education system. You should get a hold of this letter even before applying for the permit.
- Now you are supposed to fill in the Visa application package. You can take the help of the Canadian embassy, CIC website, consulate, or any other Visa service office. I would recommend you to go to the CIC website for completing it as it is the most convenient way of doing it.
- CIC website will provide you a checklist code based on various points that ensure your eligibility. The code will be valid for 60 days and you can use this code to submit your application.
- Now you are supposed to make a CIC account which will work through this code and here you will be required to send the list of documents and other details. However, before sending the documents, make sure that you have paid the fees.
- Once your application is accepted then you will be called for the Visa interview. It will be a formal confirmation about your documents and yourself.
- Congratulations, you have got the work permit which can be extended for a longer period of time after you reach Canada.