WES ECA for Canada immigration – Updated
The World Education Services (WES) has been awarded to immigrants, refugees, and nationals in Canada (IRCC) to provide Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) degrees and certificates obtained outside Canada. The ECA is required to apply for specific IRCC immigration programs to ensure that non-eligible qualifications, accolades, and testaments have the same legal status as Canada. The WES later announced that candidates for the migration election would only need to present their most outstanding certificate. As of November 2020, people with a PhD are not required to submit four-year college courses or degrees to be screened, equal to people with a degree, or four-year college education. Under the new standards, posting to all qualifications despite high promotions can now block communication. The WES requests that you do not have to submit additional certification tests, as they will bring lumps in the method. You can first meet all the requirements of the Canadian immigration program. Strangers require ECA upon graduation from Canada and oblige as:
- Are eligible as a primary candidate for the Federal Skilled Workers Program under Express Entry, framework
- Get a focus on the education they received outside of Canada.
- Meet the requirements of the IRCC Educational Credential Assessment (note of doctors and drug specialists).
- Get information about your studies to find your goals in Canada
- Keep your report and verified archives in the future.
- Have the scholarship to study at a Canadian school after assisting at any time for one year or
- They can prove that they have assets totaling $ 50 billion in Canadian dollars or more legally purchased, private business premises, or speculation tests and apply for an exemption.
All ECAs require:
- Have a release date on or after the association assigned to the IRCC;
- Be under five years old on the date the IRCC receives the application;
- Show that international completed accreditation is the same as Canadian graduation after being assisted by any event in one year
- Provided to the association or professional body provided by the IRCC
WES Canada FormFor further or advanced study, license, and work, select the standard WES application.
WES Canada LoginWhenever you sign up you will be able to enter your record via WES Canada Login.
Charges and Expense with WES CanadaYour reimbursement must be available before the appraisal can be done. WES approves the payment by Mastercard, check request, or Western Union. When you submit your application, you will receive a WES reference number. Be sure to record this and remember it in all archives, envelopes, and contacts with WES. This helps track your records and avoid help delays.
WES Canada Testing MeasuresWES uses three business evaluation criteria:
- Submit your request
- Present your reports
- WES will review your verification, compile your report, and forward it to your beneficiaries
- Test of fidelity, everything is equal,
- Careful assessment of your studies
- The standard quality looks at each report
- An electronic ID that you can use to show your tested qualification through online media sites such as LinkedIn
- Seven business day expiration date once you have applied and all required archives have been received and approved (20 business days for ECA immigration testing)
- Various quick options for your report, including three to five days delivery, two-day air transfers, and night courier.
Tools for WES Canada SuccessWES offers a wide range of support and promotion services, all completely free. By WES Advisor you are associated with encouragement from two specialists